Anik

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Anik » Gays, Shemales Forum » DID YOU LIKE IT FIRST TIME ANAL ???

DID YOU LIKE IT FIRST TIME ANAL ???

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Just wondering !!

Not really

Yeah, the first time hurt more than anything. Neither of us knew what we were doing and it took a while before that changed.

i assume, from my own experience and logic, that the first time will always hurt, unless the anus muscles are naturaly too stretchy, which isnt the case usualy. First time you gotta take it very slow and patient. And lube up..

I love it when the cock was thrusting into my ass:)

well, in my particular case, i loved it when mine was slowly going into her ass lol

1st time was somewhat uncomfortable, not too painful though. The key is a lot of lube, and best if one of you have had expereince

lol I didn't have a clue what I was doing but I think he did

The first time was the most painful thing in the world I was with a black shemale with a 11in cock and she gave all of it to me I couldn't walk for a week but when I could I went back for more

I loved my first time, he took it slow at first . My legs was sore for a couple of days .

My first time was great . He took his time and made love to my ass till he unloaded his cum deep in me .

Hurt a first but I've loved it every since...

My male cousin fucked me once it hurt n kinda felt good he wound up cuming into my ass I'd rather be the one fucking ass

Вы здесь » Anik » Gays, Shemales Forum » DID YOU LIKE IT FIRST TIME ANAL ???